- You must be 18 years old or over to access to services provided by welistentoday.com;
- The advisors are not directly employed by the service welistentoday.com. Any relation with the advisor and you is confidential and further, you and the advisor take full responsibility for the course and nature of conversation during the session and further treatment. Please note that the service welistentoday.com take nor accept any responsibility for potential psychological damage or wrongdoing.
- The service welistentoday.com do not recommend, evaluate, verify, refer, endorse any services provided by advisors and user should not consider any service provided as a referral, recommendation, guarantee or endorsement of any advisors;
- You as a user of the service welistentoday.com take full responsibility of use of information and materials provided on our website. Furthermore, you use the service welistentoday.com and materials provided at your own risk. We take no responsibility nor liability for potential misuse of information and service provided by us. It is your responsibility to ensure that provided service and information are `up to’ your standards and requirements;
- All used trademarks and logos on our website are to be assumed as lawfully reproduced and acknowledged;
- Inappropriate/unauthorised use of the service welistentoday.com and its website may follow to a claim for damages;
- Your use of this website and any potential dispute arising is subject to the laws of Scotland. Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Condition shall be subjected to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland only;
Description of the services
Service welistentoday.com is dedicated to Hypnotherapy and/or to encourage you to resolve your issues with a right guidance.
Service welistentoday.com provides its user with paid advisory session by home visit, appointment in the practice or via secured, private video connection. It is user responsibility to have an adequate hardware ready for each session (webcam, headphones with microphone, pc/laptop/tablet/smartphone with internet access). Any costs related that enable the connection to the internet and use of the service welistentoday.com are user responsibility only.
The right to use services provided by welistentoday.com is personal to the user of services. The user agrees and consent to exclusive liability for the content that is transmitted through service welistentoday.com The user understand and consent to its obligatory duty of not to use the website welistentoday.com or provided services for illegal purposes of which include not to transmit, broadcast, publish messages conflicting with morality, public order or/and agrees not to disclose data that may affect wellbeing and privacy of third parties. User agrees not to transmit messages, information, elements that are disclosed with malicious intent. Furthermore, user agrees to comply with any further terms and conditions that may arise in future.
The user agrees to Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement by using the services provided by welistentoday.com and further, user consent and acceptance will continue unless terminated with a valid reason.
The user understands, consent and agrees to the services are as provided. Service welistentoday.com does not guarantee nor express or implies as the results of using services provided by welistentoday.com are to be satisfactory.
Service welistentoday.com does not guarantee that the services provided will fully meet the expectations of the user. Nor, it cannot be provided that the services presented will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. The quality of data obtained by the user of the service will fulfil ones’ expectations.
Services provided by welistentoday.com cannot be perceived as a legal, medical or financial advice. Accordingly, consultations provided by service welistentoday.com cannot substitute a medical diagnosis by a health professional.
The user agrees, consent and understands that service welistentoday.com affiliates against any damage, claim or demand related to provided services.
The user has the right to complaint by contacting service owner via contact form provided.
Service welistentoday.com does not provide refunds for the services. However, to satisfy its users, service welistentoday.com will agree to substitute a refund by providing a free of charge session that does not exceed the cost of refunded session.
An adviser is not allowed to disclose or receive any contact or personal information that is not associated with commenced session. If an adviser discloses or offers to disclose above, please notify service owner immediately at email@example.com.
This paragraph provides a general information regarding of how service welistentoday.com processes personal data of its users and staff. This document explains of how specific information are used by service welistentoday.com and for what purpose to The Data Protection Act 1998 and The General Data Protection Regulation with compliance to The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
Our policy statement
The General Data Protection Regulation is to be assumed as obligatory by all organisations processing personal data. Any organisation which describes the means and purposes to processing personal data is to be called a Data Controller. In this case the service welistentoday.com is to be called a Data Controller.
This document aims to ensure that the service welistentoday.com is complying with The Data Protection Act 1998 and The General Data Protection Regulation.
Service welistentoday.com will collect and process your data about any relevant subjects and objectivities to its business activities. The legislation requires all personal information to be gathered, stored and processed accordingly to the principles of data protection. Furthermore, your data will be processed fairly, transparently and lawfully concerning your circumstances.
We promise to:
- Process your personal data fairy, transparently and lawfully;
- Ensure that your data is collected for legitimate and specified purposes and with no exemption to process it further in an inadequate manner;
- Limit obtained information to what is `absolutely necessary’;
- To keep your data accurate and up to date;
- To maintain your data accordingly to the `best practice’ of keeping your information relevant. When no longer used and adequate, your personal information will be deleted;
- To process and store your data securely and appropriately. Any possible breach of Data Protection Legislation will be taken seriously and appropriately investigated.
How your personal information is used
Your personal information will enable us to:
- Provide you with support and service;
- Enable us to understand your needs;
- Improve our service, develop, administer and support welistentoday.com to provide you with as best service possible;
- Support development of the service;
- Maintain our records accurately and up to date.
Processing of personal data and legality
In the correct condition for operation, the service welistentoday.com will require to gather and hold personal data about yourself. However, upon your direct request the personal data will be erased from the service. We will only ask about information that is absolutely necessary for us to provide a valid and reliable service to you.
Processing of your information is necessary to allow you to use service welistentoday.com; Processing of your information is necessary for compliance with the law; Processing of your information is necessary to protect your best interest or the interest of third parties; Processing of your information is necessary to complete all adequate tasks described in your own, personal outcome plan; Processing of your information allows us to exercise our mission and ascendancy vested by you in welistentoday.com.
What information we `do’ disclose
Service welistentoday.com is forbidden by Data Protection legislation from disclosing your data with exemption of `when it is absolutely necessary’ and accordingly to the law of which require for you to give us your consent to do so. However, we do reserve the right to disclose any information provided by you when required by law, or to comply with regulatory obligation, or to assist any ongoing investigation commenced by authorities to legal or criminal conduct.
Confidentiality and Data Protection Authorisation to Hold your information
Service welistentoday.com will make certain that any user information and its circumstances is to be treated confidentially and adequately in a confidential manner.
We promise to:
- Ensure that any sessions with the clients commence in a private surrounding, free from third parties. If the third party is present during the session, then the session may be stopped without further explanation;
- Ensure that any documentation related to client is stored securely;
- In case of any discussed criminal activity, we do reserve the right to end the session and remove client account;
- Store and maintain client record in secured, appropriate manner in a secured server with restricted access.
These Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement establish the agreement between service welistentoday.com and the user. By using services provided by welistentoday.com user agrees to all above.